Private Equity Forums - Technology July 2021
Time & Location
About the Event
Starlight Capital is pleased to invite you to be considered for our upcoming on-line forum where we feature compelling, innovative companies to meet interested investors. Our format includes no industry speakers, sponsor pitches, rankings, or judging. It is strictly presentations and Q and A with carefully vetted companies of interest.
The confirmed event presenting companies to date include:
Industrial Sustainability Group/Fuel Ox (www.fuelox.com)
Hail. Inc. (Ride sharing platform)
Atau Rental (www.atuarental.com)
Morning Breeze HealthCare (https://www.morning-breeze.ca/)
Entnest (www.entnest.com) (Featured Entrepreneur Guest)
Wordbeam(https://www.wordbeam.io/) (Featured Entrepreneur Guest)
12:00 Introduction by host
12:15 Company Presentations (5 minute overviews followed by 5 minutes of Q&A each)
13:30 Conclusion of presentations. Continued informal networking online.
Sponsor: CIM Securities (https://www.cimsecurities.com/) is an independent investment bank that serves micro-cap and small-cap companies by providing capital raising solutions and also merger and acquisition services for companies seeking growth capital or services. CIM Securities also caters to individual investors providing comprehensive brokerage and money management solutions. CIM Securities provides institutional investors and individual investors periodic opportunities to participate in public offerings and private placements of public or private companies.
The presenter registration fee includes all expenses (server space, technician, virtual host, hardware) related to your participation in the online event, in addition to the following:
• Help in preparation for the event (templates and review of documents, video, and Q and A).
• Presentation at the event and live Q&A interaction
• Investor contacts after the event
• Additional exposure through our extensive network
If you are currently raising capital, Starlight Capital helps in a variety of ways, depending on your needs. We can:
1) Expand your existing network of contacts to find investors.
2) Prepare or give you effective templates for offering documents, executive summaries, video and PowerPoint presentations.
3) Provide personalized introductions to investors
4) Provide call center staffers for cold calls or warm calls.
5) Serve as an investment banker or placement agent through Great Point Capital.
6) Accelerate your funding, registration, and documentation processes so you can execute your business plan.
Over 20 years, our in-person and on-line conferences have attracted individual and private equity investors. For an extensive list, please see https://www.starlightcapital.co/event-registrants
In addition, you can find 20 pages of testimonials from prior presenters https://www.starlightcapital.co/testimonials
This event distinguishes itself from many other on-line events in several key respects. Here are a few of them:
1) Nearly 100% of the guests (not connected with the presenting companies) are active investors.
2) Quality presenting companies
3) Only a few companies are featured on the program which provides for high visibility to investors.
4) The events are not populated with service providers other than those whom we have identified as active investors, too.
5) There are no concurrent activities or competing presentations. All companies present to the entire audience.
6) Company presentations are immediately followed by a question/answer period.
7) These are "deal-oriented" events. There are no panels or speakers that keep the spotlight from the presenters.
8) The majority of the attendees are principals of the private equity or venture capital firms whom they represent.
9) Featured companies benefit from the strong brand equity that we have built with investors over nearly 20 years.
If you believe that your company's potential is truly compelling and that management's vision can be effectively communicated, this private event will provide you with a unique platform to get your message across in "One Place and in One Day" to active serious investors who want to see fundable deals. Follow up and sales are up to you.
In order to make the event as transparent as possible to potential Presenters, we provide confirmed guest information in advance when it is available. In evaluating the value of this event as platform to showcase a company, we encourage entrepreneurs to look at the websites of the prior investment organizations listed on the event site. It provides detailed information on their portfolio companies, industry preferences, funding capabilities and investment criteria.
Links to recent participants can be found at https://www.starlightcapital.co/event-registrants
Here is a link to those companies that either I funded or helped get funding: https://www.starlightcapital.co/about-us
Here is a link to those companies that I assisted with their funding through conferences: https://www.starlightcapital.co/testimonials
Recordings of some of our past events can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5Q1cMRzIycEkN--xh_1szw
For more information: Bryan Emerson, President, firstname.lastname@example.org, 1 713 234 1531
- Sold OutPresentation Slot (5 mins)$1,500$1,5000$0
- Presentation Package (10 mins)$2,450$2,4500$0
- Featured Entrepreneur Guest$750$7500$0
- General Audience$10$100$0
- Investor Pass$0$00$0
- Partner AdWords Plan$500$5000$0