Private Equity Forums - Proptech and Real Estate, September 29, 2022.
Starlight Capital invites PropTech and Real Estate issuers to present their projects online to a group of business angels, high net worth investors, REITs, private equity funds and family offices from across the USA with over 21 years of experience. Contact: Bryan, firstname.lastname@example.org
Time & Location
Sep 29, 2022, 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM EDT
About the Event
A select group of companies will present their latest real estate investment opportunities to angel investors, investment professionals, family offices and private equity funds. From real estate investment funds to developers or even proptech ventures, the Proptech and Real Estate Investment Conference invites entrepreneurs to present their innovative projects and connect with relevant investors. Contact: Bryan Emerson, President, email@example.com
The opportunities presented can include, but not limited to:
● multi-family residential
● single family detached rental properties
● distressed new single family housing
● mobile home communities
● self-storage properties
● developed vacant land
● innovative real estate management projects
● proptech platforms, applications or funds
Agenda (noon EDT / 11 am Central / 10 Mountain / 9 Pacific - US and Canada)
12:00 Introduction by host
12:15 Company Presentations (5 minute overviews followed by 5 minutes of Q&A each)
13:30 Conclusion of presentations. Continued informal networking online and/or Sponsor talk.
Featured Presenter: Surge Development (surgeredev.com)
Please review the websites of some of our outstanding past entrepreneur participants:
- Sealy Investment Securities (https://www.sealynet.com/) As a fourth-generation family-owned company, today Sealy is a recognized leader in acquiring, developing, and redeveloping, industrial/flex, regional distribution warehouse, and other industrial properties. We strive to provide solutions that create lasting value for our investors, our assets, our employees, and the communities we serve.
- The Dilweg Companies (https://www.dilweg.com/) Manages a portfolio of primarily commercial office assets valued at $1.1 billion across the rapidly growing Southeast U.S.
- The True Life Companies (https://www.thetruelifecompanies.com) Solution building is the hallmark of The True Life Companies. Formulating forward-looking strategies for new housing options, TTLC seeks to establish infill housing growth strategies evolved from insightful research, innovative planning, and creative collaboration. The team works to promote economic well-being for all stakeholders, designed to achieve a stable, sustainable response to the goals of our partners, and the needs of cities and their residents.
- Mason Equity Partners (http://masonequitypartners.com/) Raising $13.8 million to invest in a 94,000 sf Self Storage Development in West LA. The principals of Mason Equity Partners have developed, managed, or sold 10 infill self-storage assets, 1 entitled 37 story multifamily tower and a high rise office site. The firm holds the record for highest sales price per square foot for a self-storage asset in two submarkets: West Los Angeles ($700 psf) and San Francisco ($900 psf).
- Polara Capital (polaracapital.com) Specializes in private equity and debt for commercial real estate from $500,000 to $20,000,000 for investors and developers.
- Manufactured Housing Properties Inc. (http://www.mhproperties.com/)
- Invest US Legacy, LLC (http://investuslegacy.com/) A revolutionary, high tech, and AI powered real estate platform.
- KL Fund 1, LP (http://www.keyzielending.com/) A limited partnership seeking capital to invest in Single Family Residences for Rental properties, including townhomes, modular homes, mobile homes and detached homes.
- Rivercross Sports (https://hickorycreekcp.com/rivercross/) A youth sports Complex in Sevierville, TN to become one of the greatest travel sports destinations in the country.
- Creative Real Estate (https://www.creativerealestates.com/) The premier real estate education company in Alaska.
- The GrowSpace Platform (https://www.starlightcapital.co/event-info/www.growspace.services) A system that enables us to dramatically increase the efficiency and profitability for the next generation of indoor farms.
- MarketSpace Capital (http://www.marketspacecapital.com/) Creating more transparent, efficient ownership in high-quality commercial real estate opportunities nationwide.
- The San Diego Home Buyer (https://thesandiegohomebuyer.com/) Bringing life, joy, and value back to distressed homes and multi-units in San Diego County.
- SolidBlockTransforming illiquid assets into tradable financial products.
- Cityvest.comAllows you access to the best Real Estate Funds.
Past investor participants included Hartman Income REIT, Silverfern Real Estate Partners, SouthStar Bank, Acuity Partners, Murdock Capital Partners, Avis Realty Partners, Insight Properties LLC, Griffin Partners, Strive Wealth Builders, Golden Horse Shoe Capital, Trinity Partners, Prizma Capital, Koev Brothers, Umana Family, Leaf Capital Partners, and many others!
With over 21 years of experience in organising investors networking events, Starlight Capital has helped companies raise over $1BN of funding with its network of over 30,000 investors.
Supporter: Great Point Capital (greatpointcapital.com): Based in Chicago, with additional offices throughout the states, Great Point Capital is a full-service investment firm, focused on providing investment advice, middle market investment banking and facilitating extensive trading resources nationally. The firm has spent decades developing into a platform for advisors, brokers, and bankers to leverage and serve investors. Great Point's technology and service menu was built to accommodate high net worth individuals, families, institutions, corporate clients and professional traders. Additionally, GPC showcases an expertise in a special purpose real estate transaction known as a DST which is highlighted by one of the most extensive platforms in the industry.
Providing individual investors very rare access to blue chip institutional funds investing in industrial, hospitality, self storage and multi-family real estate in diverse cities across the US. Brewer has almost 50 years of a consolidated blend of real estate, commercial banking and securities industry experience investing and financing projects and funds. Providing consulting services for investors, developers and issuers/sponsors. Contact Stephen Brewer : firstname.lastname@example.org.
CIM Securities (https://www.cimsecurities.com/) is an independent investment bank that serves micro-cap and small-cap companies by providing capital raising solutions and also merger and acquisition services for companies seeking growth capital or services. CIM Securities also caters to individual investors providing comprehensive brokerage and money management solutions. CIM Securities provides institutional investors and individual investors periodic opportunities to participate in public offerings and private placements of public or private companies.
Standards of Participation:
1. All participants must sign in with both first and last name. No initials or nicknames. Others will be removed from the waiting room and can log back in, if they wish, with a full name.
2. The chat room is a space to ask good questions of our presenting companies. Also, all participants are welcome to post their names and Linked URLs. It is NOT a place to be negative or to advertise unsolicited services.
3. Free tickets are granted to active investors only. People who sign up for free but are not active investors can collaborate with us in other wise. Expect an email or call from us to discuss alternatives.
RSVP to secure your attendee slot now!
Standards of Participation: 1. All participants must sign in with both first and last name. No initials or nicknames. Others will be removed from the waiting room and can log back in, if they wish, with a full name. 2. The chat room is a space to ask good questions of our presenting companies. Also, all participants are welcome to post their names and Linked URLs. It is NOT a place to be negative or to advertise unsolicited services. 3. Free tickets are granted to active investors only.$0.00
Observers tend to be very early-stage entrepreneurs and business professionals. Receive complimentary Observer event registration with your $5 per month Website Membership fee. You will be able to post your name and LinkedIn profile URL in the chat box during the conference (but no commercial messages, please).$10.00
Entrepreneur Guest or Sponsor
Non-presenting option for early-stage company owners and business professionals who want to network with investors and see how they react to the other pitches. Being showcased is an affordable way to make an impact with investors at the event. The host will introduce you personally and profile the company at the end of the presentations. In addition, your company name and website will be featured on the registration website and you will receive the post-conference follow-up package.$750.00
Standard Presenter Slot (5min)
Package includes detailed pre-conference preparation instructions, 5-minute pre-recorded company presentation, 5 minute live Q&A, and contact information of registrants for follow-up after the event. Over our twenty year plus history with some one hundred consecutive fully-booked events behind us, the cost/benefit and potential value of our prestigious investor forums is well-documented.$1,500.00
Presenter/Sponsor (10 mins)
Package includes detailed pre-conference preparation instructions, 10-minute pre-recorded company presentation, 10 minute live Q&A, and contact information of registrants for follow-up after the event. Sponsors may develop a similar format or they may deliver a 20 minute informative talk without Q&A.$2,950.00