Private Equity Forums - Technology December 2021
Starlight Capital, Inc. presents an investor networking event for technology companies. Starlight has hosted more than 111 similar conferences over 21 years.
Time & Location
Dec 09, 2021, 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM EST
About the Event
Starlight Capital is pleased to invite you to our upcoming on-line forum where we feature compelling, innovative companies to meet interested investors. Our format includes no industry speakers, sponsor pitches, rankings, or judging. It is strictly presentations and Q and A with carefully vetted companies of interest.
Agenda (noon EDT / 11 am Central / 10 Mountain / 9 Pacific - US and Canada)
12:00 Introduction by host
12:15 Company Presentations (5 minute overviews followed by 5 minutes of Q&A each)
13:30 Conclusion of presentations. Continued informal networking online.
The Presenting Companies include:
-Eye Go (https://eye-go.com/)
-i-Lumen Sci (https://www.i-lumenscientific.com/)
- Smartec Products, LLC / Pawport (https://getpawport.com/)
- MicroMGx (https://www.micromgx.com/)
The participating Featured Entrepreneur Guests are:
- Wall Street Prep (https://www.wallstreetprep.com/)
- Aspen Ice (https://www.aspenice.com/ )
- Grabbr, Inc (https://grabbr.com/)
- Quality Custom Inventions
Please review the websites of some of our outstanding past presenters:
- New Data Ventures (Crypto Mining), https://managedcryptomining.com/
- Issuer Pixel (Equity Funding Platform), https://issuerpixel.com/
- NTS Innovations (Nanotechnology), https://www.ntsinnovations.com/
- MorningBreeze (Healthcare), https://www.morning-breeze.ca/
- Varon Vehicles (Aviation), https://www.varonvehicles.com/
- CFC Volante AirCAR (Aviation), https://www.cfc-aircar.com/
- Mobicard Inc (Software), https://freemobicard.com/
- Real Rolty (Real Estate), https://realrolty.com/
- HAIL (Ridesharing)
Sponsor: CIM Securities (https://www.cimsecurities.com/) is an independent investment bank that serves micro-cap and small-cap companies by providing capital raising solutions and also merger and acquisition services for companies seeking growth capital or services. CIM Securities also caters to individual investors providing comprehensive brokerage and money management solutions. CIM Securities provides institutional investors and individual investors periodic opportunities to participate in public offerings and private placements of public or private companies.
The presenter registration fee includes all expenses (server space, technician, virtual host, hardware) related to your participation in the online event, in addition to the following:
• Help in preparation for the event (templates and review of documents, video, and Q and A).
• Presentation at the event and live Q&A interaction
• Investor contacts after the event
• Additional exposure through our extensive network
If you are currently raising capital, Starlight Capital helps in a variety of ways, depending on your needs. We can:
1) Expand your existing network of contacts to find investors.
2) Prepare or give you effective templates for offering documents, executive summaries, video and PowerPoint presentations.
3) Provide personalized introductions to investors
4) Provide call center staffers for cold calls or warm calls.
5) Serve as an investment banker or placement agent through Great Point Capital.
6) Accelerate your funding, registration, and documentation processes so you can execute your business plan.
Over 20 years, our in-person and on-line conferences have attracted individual and private equity investors. For an extensive list, please see https://www.starlightcapital.co/event-registrants
In addition, you can find 20 pages of testimonials from prior presenters https://www.starlightcapital.co/testimonials
This event distinguishes itself from many other on-line events in several key respects. Here are a few of them:
1) Nearly 100% of the guests (not connected with the presenting companies) are active investors.
2) Quality presenting companies
3) Only a few companies are featured on the program which provides for high visibility to investors.
4) The events are not populated with service providers other than those whom we have identified as active investors, too.
5) There are no concurrent activities or competing presentations. All companies present to the entire audience.
6) Company presentations are immediately followed by a question/answer period.
7) These are "deal-oriented" events. There are no panels or speakers that keep the spotlight from the presenters.
8) The majority of the attendees are principals of the private equity or venture capital firms whom they represent.
9) Featured companies benefit from the strong brand equity that we have built with investors over nearly 20 years.
If you believe that your company's potential is truly compelling and that management's vision can be effectively communicated, this private event will provide you with a unique platform to get your message across in "One Place and in One Day" to active serious investors who want to see fundable deals. Follow up and sales are up to you.
In order to make the event as transparent as possible to potential Presenters, we provide confirmed guest information in advance when it is available. In evaluating the value of this event as platform to showcase a company, we encourage entrepreneurs to look at the websites of the prior investment organizations listed on the event site. It provides detailed information on their portfolio companies, industry preferences, funding capabilities and investment criteria.
Links to recent participants can be found at https://www.starlightcapital.co/event-registrants
Here is a link to those companies that either I funded or helped get funding: https://www.starlightcapital.co/about-us
Here is a link to those companies that I assisted with their funding through conferences: https://www.starlightcapital.co/testimonials
Recordings of some of our past events can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5Q1cMRzIycEkN--xh_1szw
For more information: Bryan Emerson, President, email@example.com, 1 713 234 1531
P.S.: Starlight supports the digital, non-cash trading system provided through Community-Exchange.org. In short, it is a way for you, a member of our network, to exchange professional and personal products and services with other members. You 'pay' for what you receive by offering back to the group goods and services that you can provide.
Please register for a new account at https://www.community-exchange.org/home/ces-exchanges/?xid=AKEN There is no cost to join; all that is required is your commitment to give back to the group what you take from it. You will be provided with your own online account and access to a marketplace of useful goods and services. Additional information about CE can be found at http://www.community-exchange.org/
Receive complimentary Observer event registration with your $5 per month Website Membership fee.$10.00
Featured Entrepreneur Guest
Non-presenting option for early-stage company owners who want to network with investors and see how they react to the pitches. Being showcased as a Featured Entrepreneur Guest is an affordable way to make an impact with investors at the event. The host will introduce you personally and profile the company at the end of the presentations. In addition, your company name and website will be featured on the registration website (time permitting).$750.00
Presentation Slot (5 mins)
The fee for a guaranteed "early-bird" Standard Presenter Slot is $1,500, which includes a five-minute, pre-recorded Power Point supported video presentation to the entire audience of investors followed by a dedicated five minute live question and answer session. Over our twenty year plus history with some one hundred consecutive fully-booked events behind us, the cost/benefit and potential value of our prestigious investor forums is well-documented.$1,500.00
Presentation Package (10 mins)
Package including 10-minute Company Presentation at the Conference, Preparation of your Presentation and Individual Investor Follow-ups before the event. Note: We reserve the right to de-register and refund any registrant whom we deem inappropriate for any reason for this venue. By registering, you agree to accept our decision as final.$2,950.00