Private Equity Forums - Technology - June 30, 2022.
Starlight Capital, Inc. presents an investor networking event for technology companies. Starlight has hosted more than 110 similar conferences over 22 years.
Time & Location
Jun 30, 2022, 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM EDT
About the Event
Starlight Capital is pleased to invite you to our upcoming on-line forum where we feature compelling, innovative companies to meet interested investors. Our format includes no industry speakers, rankings, or judging. It is strictly presentations and Q and A with carefully vetted companies of interest.
Agenda (noon EDT / 11 am Central / 10 Mountain / 9 Pacific - US and Canada)
12:00 Introduction by host
12:15 Company Presentations (5 minute overviews followed by 5 minutes of Q&A each)
13:30 Conclusion of presentations. Continued informal networking online and/or Sponsor talk.
Our Confirmed Presenting Companies to date include:
1. MRG HEALTH (https://mrghealth.com/)
2. CargoChief (https://cargochief.com/)
3. Openegrid (www.openegrid.com)
4. Identity Foods (https://identitylife.com/)
5. Motos America
Featured Entrepreneur Guests: Culineer (www.w4dt.com) and ILM (Integrated Learning Modules), (www.integratedlearningmodules.com).
Please review the websites of somoure of outstanding past entrepreneur participants:
-Eye Go (Healthcare), https://eye-go.com/
-i-Lumen Sci (Healthcare), https://www.i-lumenscientific.com/
- Smartec Products, LLC / Pawport (Retail/Pets), https://getpawport.com/
- MicroMGx (Healthcare), https://www.micromgx.com/
- Aspen Ice (Retail/Grocery), https://www.aspenice.com/
- Grabbr, Inc. (IT), https://grabbr.com/
- New Data Ventures (Crypto Mining), https://managedcryptomining.com/
- Issuer Pixel (Equity Funding Platform), https://issuerpixel.com/
- NTS Innovations (Nanotechnology), https://www.ntsinnovations.com/
- MorningBreeze (Healthcare), https://www.morning-breeze.ca/
- Varon Vehicles (Aviation), https://www.varonvehicles.com/
- CFC Volante AirCAR (Aviation), https://www.cfc-aircar.com/
- Mobicard Inc (Software), https://freemobicard.com/
- Real Rolty (Real Estate), https://realrolty.com/
Sponsor: CIM Securities (https://www.cimsecurities.com/) is an independent investment bank that serves micro-cap and small-cap companies by providing capital raising solutions and also merger and acquisition services for companies seeking growth capital or services. CIM Securities also caters to individual investors providing comprehensive brokerage and money management solutions. CIM Securities provides institutional investors and individual investors periodic opportunities to participate in public offerings and private placements of public or private companies.
The presenter registration fee includes all expenses (server space, technician, virtual host, hardware) related to your participation in the online event, in addition to the following:
• Help in preparation for the event (templates and review of documents, video, and Q and A).
• Presentation at the event and live Q&A interaction
• Investor contacts after the event
• Additional exposure through our extensive network
If you are currently raising capital, Starlight Capital helps in a variety of ways, depending on your needs. We can:
1) Expand your existing network of contacts to find investors.
2) Prepare or give you effective templates for offering documents, executive summaries, video and PowerPoint presentations.
3) Provide personalized introductions to investors
4) Provide call center staffers for cold calls or warm calls.
5) Serve as an investment banker or placement agent through Great Point Capital.
6) Accelerate your funding, registration, and documentation processes so you can execute your business plan.
Over 20 years, our in-person and on-line conferences have attracted individual and private equity investors. For an extensive list, please see https://www.starlightcapital.co/event-registrants
In addition, you can find 20 pages of testimonials from prior presenters https://www.starlightcapital.co/testimonials
This event distinguishes itself from many other on-line events in several key respects. Here are a few of them:
1) Nearly 100% of the guests (not connected with the presenting companies) are active investors.
2) Quality presenting companies
3) Only a few companies are featured on the program which provides for high visibility to investors.
4) There are no concurrent activities or competing presentations. All companies present to the entire audience.
5) Company presentations are immediately followed by a question/answer period.
6) These are "deal-oriented" events. There are no panels or speakers that keep the spotlight from the presenters.
7) The majority of the attendees are principals of the private equity or venture capital firms whom they represent.
8) Featured companies benefit from the strong brand equity that we have built with investors over nearly 20 years.
If you believe that your company's potential is truly compelling and that management's vision can be effectively communicated, this private event will provide you with a unique platform to get your message across in "One Place and in One Day" to active serious investors who want to see fundable deals. Follow up and sales are up to you.
In order to make the event as transparent as possible to potential Presenters, we provide confirmed guest information in advance when it is available. In evaluating the value of this event as platform to showcase a company, we encourage entrepreneurs to look at the websites of the prior investment organizations listed on the event site. It provides detailed information on their portfolio companies, industry preferences, funding capabilities and investment criteria.
Links to recent participants can be found at https://www.starlightcapital.co/event-registrants
Here is a link to those companies that either Starlight or Bryan Emerson funded or helped get funding: https://www.starlightcapital.co/about-us
Here is a link to those companies that I assisted with their funding through conferences: https://www.starlightcapital.co/testimonials
Recordings of some of our past events can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5Q1cMRzIycEkN--xh_1szw
Standards of Participation:
1. All participants must sign in with both first and last name. No initials or nicknames. Others will be removed from the waiting room and can log back in, if they wish, with a full name.
2. The chat room is a space to ask good questions of our presenting companies. Also, all participants are welcome to post their names and Linked URLs. It is NOT a place to be negative or to advertise unsolicited services.
3. Free tickets are granted to active investors only. People who sign up for free but are not active investors can collaborate with us in other wise. Expect an email or call from us to discuss alternatives.
For more information: Bryan Emerson, President, firstname.lastname@example.org, 1 713 234 1531
P.S.: Starlight supports the digital, non-cash trading system provided through Community-Exchange.org. In short, it is a way for you, a member of our network, to exchange professional and personal products and services with other members. You 'pay' for what you receive by offering back to the group goods and services that you can provide.
Please register for a new account at https://www.community-exchange.org/home/ces-exchanges/?xid=AKEN There is no cost to join; all that is required is your commitment to give back to the group what you take from it. You will be provided with your own online account and access to a marketplace of useful goods and services. Additional information about CE can be found at http://www.community-exchange.org/
1. All participants must sign in with both first and last name. No initials or nicknames. 2. The chat room is a space to ask good questions of our presenting companies. Also, all participants are welcome to post their names and LinkedIn URLs. It is NOT a place to be negative or to advertise unsolicited services. 3. Free tickets are granted to active investors only. People who sign up for free but are not active investors can collaborate with us otherwise.
Observers tend to be very early-stage entrepreneurs and business professionals. Receive complimentary Observer event registration with your $5 per month Website Membership fee. You will be able to post your name and LinkedIn profile URL in the chat box during the conference (but no commercial messages, please). All participants must sign in with both first and last name. No initials or nicknames. Others will be removed from the waiting room but can log back in, if they wish, with full name.
Entrepreneur Guest or Sponsor
Non-presenting option for early-stage company owners and business professionals who want to network with investors and see how they react to the other pitches. Being showcased is an affordable way to make an impact with investors at the event. The host will introduce you personally and profile the company at the end of the presentations. In addition, your company name and website will be featured on the registration website and you will receive the post-conference follow-up package.
Presentation Slot (5 mins)
Package includes detailed pre-conference preparation instructions, 5-minute pre-recorded company presentation, 5 minute live Q&A, and contact information of registrants for follow-up after the event. Over our twenty year plus history with some one hundred consecutive fully-booked events behind us, the cost/benefit and potential value of our prestigious investor forums is well-documented.
Presenter/Sponsor (10 mins)
Package includes detailed pre-conference preparation instructions, 10-minute pre-recorded company presentation, 10 minute live Q&A, and contact information of registrants for follow-up after the event. Sponsors may develop a similar format or they may deliver a 20 minute informative talk without Q&A.