Private Equity Forums - Technology - September 28, 2023.
Starlight Capital, Inc. presents an online investor networking event focusing on many disruptive technology areas. Starlight has hosted more than 130 similar conferences over 22 years.
Time & Location
Sep 28, 2023, 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM EDT
About the Event
Starlight Capital is pleased to invite you to our upcoming on-line forum where we feature compelling, innovative companies to meet interested investors.
Confirmed presenting companies to date include:
- Onshore EMS, Inc. (https://onshoreems.com/)
- SVI Technologies, Inc. (https://svi.tech/)
- Square Stack (https://squarestack.com/)
- Peace of Mind Estate Organization (https://www.peaceofmindestateorganization.com/)
- Castle Point Fitness DBA/ Planet Fitness New Zealand
Special Event Sponsor: https://www.completionfund.com/
Agenda (noon EDT / 11 am Central / 10 Mountain / 9 Pacific - US and Canada)
12:00 Introduction by host
12:15 Company Presentations (5 minute overviews followed by 5 minutes of Q&A each)
13:30 Conclusion of presentations. Continued informal networking online and/or Sponsor talk.
If you are currently raising capital, Starlight Capital helps in a variety of ways, depending on your needs. We can:
1) Expand your existing network of contacts to find investors.
2) Prepare or give you effective templates for offering documents, executive summaries, video and PowerPoint presentations.
3) Provide personalized introductions to investors
4) Provide call center staffers for cold calls or warm calls.
5) Serve as an investment banker or placement agent through Great Point Capital.
6) Accelerate your funding, registration, and documentation processes so you can execute your business plan.
Over 22 years, our in-person and on-line conferences have attracted individual and private equity investors. For an extensive list, please see https://www.starlightcapital.co/event-registrants
In addition, you can find 20 pages of testimonials from prior presenters https://www.starlightcapital.co/testimonials
This event distinguishes itself from many other on-line events in several key respects. Here are a few of them:
1) Nearly 100% of the guests (not connected with the presenting companies) are active investors.
2) Quality presenting companies
3) Only a few companies are featured on the program which provides for high visibility to investors.
4) There are no concurrent activities or competing presentations. All companies present to the entire audience.
5) Company presentations are immediately followed by a question/answer period.
6) These are "deal-oriented" events. There are no panels or speakers that keep the spotlight from the presenters.
7) The majority of the attendees are principals of the private equity or venture capital firms whom they represent.
8) Featured companies benefit from the strong brand equity that we have built with investors over nearly 20 years.
If you believe that your company's potential is truly compelling and that management's vision can be effectively communicated, this private event will provide you with a unique platform to get your message across in "One Place and in One Day" to active serious investors who want to see fundable deals. Follow up and sales are up to you.
In order to make the event as transparent as possible to potential Presenters, we provide confirmed guest information in advance when it is available. In evaluating the value of this event as platform to showcase a company, we encourage entrepreneurs to look at the websites of the prior investment organizations listed on the event site. It provides detailed information on their portfolio companies, industry preferences, funding capabilities and investment criteria.
Links to recent participants can be found at https://www.starlightcapital.co/event-registrants
Here is a link to those companies that either Starlight or Bryan Emerson funded or helped get funding: https://www.starlightcapital.co/about-1
Here is a link to those companies that I assisted with their funding through conferences: https://www.starlightcapital.co/testimonials-new
Recordings of some of our past events can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5Q1cMRzIycEkN--xh_1szw
Standards of Participation:
1. All participants must sign in with both first and last name. No initials or nicknames. Others will be removed from the waiting room and can log back in, if they wish, with a full name.
2. The chat room is a space to ask good questions of our presenting companies. Also, all participants are welcome to post their names and Linked URLs. It is NOT a place to be negative or to advertise unsolicited services.
3. Free tickets are granted to active investors only. People who sign up for free but are not active investors can collaborate with us in other wise. Expect an email or call from us to discuss alternatives.
The presenter registration fee includes all expenses (server space, technician, virtual host, hardware) related to your participation in the online event, in addition to the following:
• Help in preparation for the event (templates and review of documents, video, and Q and A).
• Presentation at the event and live Q&A interaction
• Investor contacts after the event
• Additional exposure through our extensive network
Mitch Posada is a Managing Partner of Founder Advisors. Founder Advisors works proactively with founder teams and provides the advisory and fractional work a company will need to overcome startup challenges. See www.founderadvisors.tech
Bruce Badeau has acquired deep insights through decades of structuring a wide variety of business challenges, which he uses to solve many business problems (https://brucent.com/fser). firstname.lastname@example.org
Jim Huerta/The Nessa Group
Jim Huerta is with The Nessa Group, which is a consulting/advisory firm operated by experienced Senior and C-Suite Executives providing clients with the interdisciplinary communication proven skills and leadership guidance essential in designing and implementing strategies needed for client company’s growth and sustainability. See: www.thenessagroup.com. Huerta.email@example.com
Dan Conley is the Founder and Managing Director of the nationwide group, Angels + Life.Sci Investors Network, organized under www.NJAngels.net. CEOs who want Dan’s help raising capital onboard him as their OnCallCFO for Fundable Teams. Dan has produced millions of dollars for his CEO Clients, resulting in two Unicorns, and now there are two more in the making. For 30-years, Dan has run the non-profit educational & training institute: Entrepreneurs University programs www.EntreUniv.org. Dan and his Team of Angels, Coaches + Experts host monthly CEO Forums for promising Entrepreneurs, to help them prepare for, or improve their approach to capital providers. Dan helps make value-adding connections to resources, including to sources of capital resources – all with no strings attached. The best way to get in his door for a Fair Hearing with him & his Team is with a really good cover letter that explains what is in the deck and your Company's capitalization to date. DanConley@NJAngels.net
Alan Brody, Startupalooza
Alan Brody owns Startupalooza (https://www.linkedin.com/in/alanbrody/). Startupalooza is the entry point for startups looking to reach the nation’s Angel VC Investors. With online or live pitching events every Wednesday in 8 major cities, we make it easy to meet local and national early stage Investors. firstname.lastname@example.org
Great Point Capital
Great Point Capital (greatpointcapital.com): Based in Chicago, with additional offices throughout the states, Great Point Capital is a full-service investment firm, focused on providing investment advice, middle market investment banking and facilitating extensive trading resources nationally. The firm has spent decades developing into a platform for advisors, brokers, and bankers to leverage and serve investors. Great Point's technology and service menu was built to accommodate high net worth individuals, families, institutions, corporate clients and professional traders. Additionally, GPC showcases an expertise in a special purpose real estate transaction known as a DST which is highlighted by one of the most extensive platforms in the industry.
There is no fee to watch the Livestreaming portion of this event or to view it afterwards on YouTube. Therefore, DO NOT click on any links asking you for pay a fee to watch either. Report any such offers to us and we will take appropriate action.
For more information: Bryan Emerson, President, email@example.com, 1 907 795 5586
- Ticket type
1. All participants must sign in with both first and last name. No initials or nicknames. 2. The chat room is a space to ask good questions of our presenting companies. Also, all participants are welcome to post their names and LinkedIn URLs. It is NOT a place to be negative or to advertise unsolicited services. 3. Free tickets are granted to active investors only. People who sign up for free but are not active investors can collaborate with us otherwise.Price$0.00
- Ticket type
Observers tend to be business professionals and very early-stage entrepreneurs. Select Manual to pay with digital currency. You will be able to post your name and LinkedIn profile URL in the chat box during the conference (but no commercial messages, please). All participants must sign in with both first and last name. No initials or nicknames. Others will be removed from the waiting room but can log back in, if they wish, with full name.Price$10.00