Real Estate Investment Conference
Time & Location
About the Event
A select group of companies will present their latest real estate investment opportunities to angel investors, investment professionals, family offices and private equity funds. From real estate investment funds to developers or even proptech ventures, the Real Estate Investment Conference invites entrepreneurs to present their innovative projects and connect with relevant investors. Contact: Bryan Emerson, President, firstname.lastname@example.org
The opportunities presented can include, but not limited to:
● multi-family residential
● single family detached rental properties
● distressed new single family housing
● mobile home communities
● self-storage properties
● developed vacant land
● innovative real estate management projects
● proptech platforms, applications or funds
With over 20 years of experience in organising investors networking events, Starlight Capital has helped startups raise over $1BN of funding with its network of over 100,000 investors. The Startup Club is an international community of over 70,000 entrepreneurs, organising funding events for startups around the world.
The presenting companies include:
The Dilweg Companies (TDC) manages a portfolio of primarily commercial office assets valued at $1.1 billion across the rapidly growing Southeast U.S.
Invest US Legacy, LLC - a revolutionary, high tech, and AI powered real estate platform.
KL Fund 1, LP is a limited partnership seeking capital to invest in Single Family Residences for Rental properties, including townhomes, modular homes, mobile homes and detached homes.
Rivercross Sports - a youth sports Complex in Sevierville, TN to become one of the greatest travel sports destinations in the country.
Cityvest.com - Allows you access to the best Real Estate Funds.
Among past presenters, we hosted:
- Creative Real Estate, the premier real estate education company in Alaska.
- The GrowSpace Platform, a system that enables us to dramatically increase the efficiency and profitability for the next generation of indoor farms.
- Family Communities, a disrupting real estate development by having landholders and contractors as shareholders.
- The Dilweg Company, a vertically-integrated real estate manager.
- SolidBlock, transforming illiquid assets into tradable financial products.
- MarketSpace Capital, creating more transparent, efficient ownership in high-quality commercial real estate opportunities nationwide.
- The San Diego Home Buyer, bringing life, joy, and value back to distressed homes and multi-units in San Diego County.
Past investor participants included Hartman Income REIT, Silverfern Real Estate Partners, SouthStar Bank, Acuity Partners, Murdock Capital Partners, Avis Realty Partners, Insight Properties LLC, Griffin Partners, Strive Wealth Builders, Golden Horse Shoe Capital, Trinity Partners, Prizma Capital, Koev Brothers, Umana Family, Leaf Capital Partners, and many others!
RSVP your presenter slot now!
- Standard Presenter Slot$1,500$1,5000$0
- Full Presentation Package$2,450$2,4500$0
- Featured Entrepreneur Guest$750$7500$0
- General Attendee$50$500$0
- Investor Pass$0$00$0