Starlight Capital Technology Investment Forum
Time & Location
About the Event
Starlight Capital is pleased to invite you to be considered for our upcoming on-line forum where we feature compelling, innovative companies to meet interested investors.
Our format includes no industry speakers, sponsor pitches, rankings, or judging. It is strictly presentations and Q and A with carefully vetted companies of interest.
12:00 Introduction by host
12:15 Company Presentations (5-10 minute overviews followed by 10 minutes of Q&A each)
13:30 Conclusion of presentations. Continued informal networking online.
For the March 25, 2021 event, 0ur impressive presenters include:
1. NTS Innovations (ntsinnovations.com)
2. Varon Vehicles Corp (varonvehicles.com)
3. Vascular Perfusion Solutions (vascularperfusion.solutions)
4. Ai/ML Technology Solutions (aimltechnologysolutions.com)
5. WEED, Inc., (weedincusa.com)
6. CFC - Volante Air CAR
Featured Entrepreneur Guest:
Trucking Tower (truckingtower.com)
Sponsor: Great Point Capital (greatpointcapital.com): Based in Chicago, with additional offices throughout the states, Great Point Capital is a full-service investment firm, focused on providing investment advice, middle market investment banking and facilitating extensive trading resources nationally. The firm has spent decades developing into a platform for advisors, brokers, and bankers to leverage and serve investors. Great Point's technology and service menu was built to accommodate high net worth individuals, families, institutions, corporate clients and professional traders. Additionally, GPC showcases an expertise in a special purpose real estate transaction known as a DST which is highlighted by one of the most extensive platforms in the industry.
The presenter registration fee includes all expenses (server space, technician, virtual host, hardware) related to your participation in the online event, in addition to the following:
• Help in preparation for the event (templates and review of documents, video, and Q and A).
• Presentation at the event and live Q&A interaction
• Investor contacts after the event
• Additional exposure through our extensive network
If you are currently raising capital, Starlight Capital helps in a variety of ways, depending on your needs. We can:
1) Expand your existing network of contacts to find investors.
2) Prepare or give you effective templates for offering documents, executive summaries, video and PowerPoint presentations.
3) Provide personalized introductions to investors
4) Provide call center staffers for cold calls or warm calls.
4) Serve as an investment banker or placement agent through Great Point Capital.
5) Accelerate your funding, registration, and documentation processes so you can execute your business plan.
Over 20 years, our in-person and on-line conferences have attracted individual and private equity investors. For an extensive list, please see HERE.
In addition, you can find 20 pages of testimonials from prior presenters HERE.
This event distinguishes itself from many other on-line events in several key respects. Here are a few of them:
1) Nearly 100% of the guests (not connected with the presenting companies) are active investors.
2) Presenting companies .
3) Only a few companies are featured on the program which provides for high visibility to investors.
4) The events are not populated with service providers other than those whom we have identified as active investors, too.
5) There are no concurrent activities or competing presentations. All companies present to the entire audience.
6) Company presentations are immediatly followewd by a question/answer period.
7) These are "deal-oriented" events. There are no panels or speakers that keep the spotlight from the presenters.
8) The majority of the attendees are principals of the private equity or venture capital firms whom they represent.
9) Featured companies benefit from the strong brand equity that we have built with investors over nearly 20 years.
If you believe that your company's potential is truly compelling and that management's vision can be effectively communicated, this private event will provide you with a unique platform to get your message across in "One Place and in One Day" to active serious investors who want to see fundable deals.
Follow up and sales are up to you.
Recordings of some of our past events can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5Q1cMRzIycEkN--xh_1szw
More more information: Bryan Emerson, President, firstname.lastname@example.org, 1 713 234 1531
- General Audience$10$100$0
- Investor Pass$0$00$0