Startup London Club Pitch Night - ONLINE (Zoom)
Time & Location
About the Event
* Due to the the coronavirus situation, we have decided to have an ONLINE Pitch Night. If you have purchased the ticket, you will receive a link to attend the pitch night using the ZOOM platform. We apologise for the inconvenience, and we hope everyone is staying safe. *
We are thrilled to invite you to our 1st Pitch Night in London, with events being held in Milan Feb 18th , Paris March 4th , Trinidad & Tobago Feb 29th , along with Investor networking in Houston Feb 27th and New York Feb 20th In addition to the series of pitches and networking with investors, we will also host startup jobs fair, where your startup is invited to connect with top students, developers and other professionals. For this event, we are partnering exclusively with Spaces Oxford Street - a premium coworking space in heart of London.
STARTUPS are invited to pitch at our event, where a panel of investors and advisors will be present. You will be given 5 minutes to present your idea, followed by open feedback from the investor panel.
INVESTORS are invited to join to connect with the promising UK startups and entrepreneurs.
ENTREPRENEURS and STUDENTS are invited to network at the event and create valuable professional connections.
The evening will run as follows
18:30 Arrival of guests, Networking
19:00 Startup pitches & Panel feedback
If you are a startup and would like to pitch in front of our investor panel, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with 1 paragraph explaining your idea and why are you interested in this opportunity.
The Startup Club is a global initiative to create a startup ecosystem that connect entrepreneurs in different countries and cities around the world. We are over 20,000 members in our 400+ groups on LinkedIn, Facebook and Xing, and we are growing exponentially. Our Pitch Night is a platform for startups to connect with other entrepreneurs, and importantly, investors. Join The Startup Club on Facebook and Instagram. Learn more on our website.
Originating in Amsterdam, Spaces was built on the idea that success breeds more success. We want to redefine the way work is done. That’s why we’ve cultivated a community of thinkers, achievers and imagineers. Plug into our energy and watch your world accelerate. Spaces Oxford Street, with its premium, contemporary offices and meeting rooms, is packed with culture and creativity. Situated in the heart of London’s West End, Spaces Oxford Street offers a creative working on one of the most famous streets in the world. Its striking exterior and contemporary, designer interior, provides a unique and exciting working environment to suit the needs of your business as it develops. Spaces Oxford Street is an exclusive location offering ease of access to the best of London’s iconic attractions. The building’s unique history and stature, along with our tailored service concept, makes Spaces Oxford Street an energetic, inspiring and unique working environment. Hosted in collaboration with Sarah Pemberton - Synergie16.
Become the official Sponsor of Startup Club Pitch Night:
- Your company will be featured on the event poster/description, our social media pages, our website and newsletter
- Exposure to vibrant startup community in London
- Exposure to our community of over 40,000 members globally
- Speaker slot at the event to present your company
- For more information, please contact Taraq Qureshi, email@example.com, 44 (0) 7918 602 488
- Note: For credit card payments in currencies other than USDollars, please use the PayPal selection and credit/debit card option.
- General admission£5£50£0