The Startup Club Fundraising Competition
Only one will win the prize, but everyone will be a winner!
Time & Location
May 27, 2020, 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM EDT
About the Event
Invaluable networking and mentoring experience for entrepreneurs and industry leaders.
Registered investor event attendees include Clayton Capital, Barclays Investment Bank, KCG Capital, Mindset Ventures, Korelya Capital, GMG Ventures, Eleven Ventures, 21 Concordia, SV Health Investors, Morro Ventures, CapW Global, Keystage Ventures, Lampo Ventures, bValue VC, Next47, Oxford Finance, Translink Capital, Concept Equity Group, Inc., Garage Technology Ventures, Chicago Capital Holdings, Family Office Advisory Services Shoreline Venture Management, among many others.
Twelve participating startups - only one will win the prize, but everyone will be a winner!
Meet the Judges:
- Sim Segal - President at SimErgy Consulting LLC
- Eric Fretz - Professor, Mentor, Public Speaker
- Peter Locke - Principal at Spectrum Group Management
- Aaron Ford - Ford Capital
- Chris Habachy - General Partner at Charge Ventures
- Castle Placement
INVESTORS are invited to join to connect with promising startups.
A few of our confirmed presenting companies include:
- PeaTos (https://peatos.com/)
- SpecNano (https://specnanotech.com/)
- Ascent Care Partners (https://www.ascentcarepartners.com/)
- Floodlight Software (https://floodlightsoft.com/)
- Deep Recognition Technology (https://deeprecognition.io/)
- Expansion Ammunition (https://expansion-ammunition.com/)
- IPOP Press, Inc. (http://ipoppress.com/)
1) International exposure to investors
2) HUGE savings as compared to traveling to another country to attend the event
3) Opportunity to have your pitch recorded for future use
Reach out to Bryan Emerson on email@example.com or +1 713 234 1531 to pitch at the event.
Note: Once you reserve the ticket, you will receive a confirmation and the details to log into the event.
Startup Pitch Deposit$1,500.00