USA Technology Investment Conference
A select group of US business visionaries in the technology sector, angel investors, investment professionals, money managers and venture capitalists will share insights and experiences with the featured entrepreneurs online.
Time & Location
Aug 27, 2020, 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM CDT
About the Event
Starlight Capital, The Startup Club and The Nessa Group are pleased to invite you to our upcoming corporate presentation and investor networking forum online. Carefully selected companies will present their opportunities to and receive questions/comments from investor guests. The event will focus on companies operating in the technology landscape.
For FREE INVESTOR PASS please fill our 1-minute survey here https://forms.gle/NDNtGmhY2twNxCqr6
12 pm CDT: Login/Introduction by host
12:10: Company Presentations (5-minute pitches followed by 5 minutes of Q&A each)
13:30: Adjournment /Continued informal networking online
Some of the presenting companies include:
- Act One Health (actonehealth.com)
- Mobicard, Inc. (https://freemobicard.com/)
- Nanocore (https://www.nanocore.com/)
- Square Seven (https://www.square-seven.com/)
- Ascent Care Partners (https://www.ascentcarepartners.com/)
- CLIXS, LLC
- HAIL, Inc.
With over 20 years of experience in organising investor networking events, Starlight Capital has helped startups raise over $600 million of funding with its network of over 100,000 investors. The Startup Club is an international community of over 50,000 entrepreneurs, organising funding events for startups around the world.
The Nessa Group is a consulting and advisory firm operated by experienced, senior, and C-Suite executives. We provide clients with the leadership and guidance essential for designing and implementing the disciplinary strategies that are needed by a company for raising capital, growth and sustainability.
We hope that you decide to join us there! To participate in the event, contact:
1 (713) 443-3662 tel
P.S.: Past investor event attendees included Palmetto Partners, Savoy Capital, Gallipolis Partners, Cockrell Family Partners, Gaylord Interests, Duncan Interests, Cheyenne Partners, LB Capital, Way Holdings, RD Heritage, BJW Investments, Cullen Foundation, Elm Creek Partners, Duke Capital Management, Memorial Herman Investment Fund, Raymond James, Fenner Weller, Rushmore Investment Advisors, Southwell Partners, Tracadia Capital, Aggie Venture Partners, Houston Angel Network members, Aggie Angel Members, Hill Country Angel Members, Dallas/Ft. Worth Angel Members, Brazos Angel Members, Texas Halo Fund, and GOOSE Fund, among many others.
Note: The presenter registration fee includes all expenses (server space, technician, virtual host, hardware) related to your participation in the online event.
A Note to Potential Entrepreneur Attendees
If you are currently raising capital and need to take any of the following steps, then you should seriously consider applying to present at this event.
1) Go outside of your existing network of contacts to find investors.
2) Schedule an expensive national road trip to meet capital sources.
3) Pay to retain an investment banker or placement agent.
4) Find a cost-effective proven venue to locate new investors.
5) Accelerate the funding process to execute your business plan.
6) Move-on, as you are still waiting to hear back from investors, who should have provided the funding you needed by now.
Although we wish it could be, this is not a free event. (As is true with most things in life, it is not what or if you pay, but what you get for what you pay.) Our events are not primarily funded by vendors or service providers, which ensures an "investor-only" venue. Accordingly, companies are required to pay a fee to be featured at the event based upon a number of alternatives, which we try to tailor to the financial situation of each company and may include a partially differed or contingent payment. As every company varies with respect to its financial resources, stage, revenues and funding requirements, we do not have a "one size fits all" structure with respect to fees or visibility options. Our forum could be best described as a co-op for the companies that present - such as a trade show would be. We underwrite the events and the featured companies share in the overhead cost. They do so because our model ensures them an audience of nearly 100% qualified investors who have paid to attend and whom we disclose in advance.
This highly-targeted venue can help you solve the three biggest problems in the fundraising process:
1) identifying qualified investors;
2) gaining credible entrée to them; and
3) meeting them under favorable circumstances. Moreover, the event drives the single most essential factor in getting funded quickly, and that is the ability to create contemporaneous interest among investors - which also can serve to significantly improve deal terms.
Please keep in mind that this event distinguishes itself from many other venues in several key respects. Here are a few of them:
1) Nearly 100% of the guests (not connected with the presenting companies) are active investors.
2) Presenting companies reach a national audience of qualified funding sources focusing on early-stage opportunities.
3) Only a few companies are featured on the program which provides for high visibility to investors.
4) The events are not sponsor-supported and accordingly not heavily populated with service providers.
5) There are no concurrent activities or competing presentations. All companies present to the entire audience.
6) Companies are never more than 10 to 20 minutes from their question/comment period after they present.
7) These are "deal-oriented" events. There are no panels or other distractions that keep the spotlight from the presenters.
8) The majority of the attendees are principals of the private equity or venture capital firms whom they represent.
9) Presenters can plan for the forums in advance as we provide confirmed guest information prior to the conference dates.
10) Featured companies benefit from the strong brand equity that we have built with investors over nearly 20 years.
If you believe that your company's potential is truly compelling and that management's vision can be effectively communicated, this private event will provide you with a unique national platform to get your message across in "One Place and in One Day" to active serious investors who want to see fundable deals.
Sample Prior Fundings
We estimate that several hundred million dollars has gone to past Presenters over recent years, much of which could be directly or indirectly attributed to our forums. Our prior conference guests and other funds who have invested in these businesses include such prominent groups as those listed below by funded company. Of course, there is no assurance that presenting at our upcoming forum will result in obtaining capital. Several examples include:
· FlexLight Networks: Accel Partners, Applied Materials Ventures, Concept Ventures, Concord Ventures, Coral Ventures and St. Paul Venture Capital
· Aircuity: IDP, Navigator Technology Ventures, Venture Capital Fund of New England, Industrial Development Partners
· iKimbo: Cross Atlantic Capital Partners, Draper Atlantic, MRW Enterprises, Schoffstall Ventures and Riggs Capital Investment
· Visioneered Image Systems: Baker Capital, 21Venture and Arcturus Capital
· Adzilla: Alloy Ventures and Norwest Venture Partners
· LNL Technologies: Mohr and Davidow Ventures
· BioVigilant: Battelle Ventures, Community Investment Corporation, Innovation Valley Partners and Pearl Street Venture Funds
Very early-stage companies might consider working with The Startup Club.
Please whitelist email@example.com you will receive our two confirmation emails at that address. Thank you.
Entrepreneur Presenter Slot$1,500.00
For FREE INVESTOR PASS complete the survey here https://forms.gle/NDNtGmhY2twNxCqr6$25.00
Featured Entrepreneur Guest
Non-presenting option for early-stage company owners who want to network with investors and see how they react to the pitches.$750.00