Investor Networking Conference
Carefully selected companies will present their opportunities to and receive questions/comments from investor guests.
Time & Location
Dec 10, 2020, 12:00 PM EST
About the Event
The Startup Club and Starlight Capital are pleased to invite you to our upcoming corporate presentation and investor networking forum online. Carefully selected companies will present their opportunities to and receive questions/comments from investor guests.
12:00 Introduction by host
12:15 Company Presentations (5 minute pitches followed by 10 minutes of Q&A each)
13:45 Adjournment /Continued informal networking online
The presenter registration fee includes all expenses (server space, technician, virtual host, hardware) related to your participation in the online event, in addition to the following:
• Help in preparation for the event, provision of all materials and review of the pitch deck
• Introduction to a group of investors prior to the event announcing your participation
• Distribution of your pitch materials to all investors prior to the event
• Presentation at the event and live Q&A interaction
• Investor follow up after the event
• Exposure on our social media and online community of over 70,000 members
Among presenting companies, you will see:
- Dynamis Associates (www.dynamisassociates.co.uk) - privately held company with long term investments within a variety of energy or renewable energy based businesses.
- Bridge Therapeutics (www.bridgetherapeutics.com) - presents a golden opportunity to improve the healthcare of millions while disrupting the $25+ Billion markets for opioid addiction and chronic pain drugs with superior products.
- Cit research (www.citresearch.de) - game changing the treatment of osteoporosis and further chronic diseases.
- Nanolucent Technologies (www.nanolucent.net) - AI-based rapid cancer diagnostics
- Safety Management Systems, Inc. (www.sms360.com) - leading provider of Environmental, Health, Safety and Compliance Integrated Risk Management Technology.
- Family Communities, a disrupting real estate development by having landholders and contractors as shareholders.
- Phase Change (www.phasechange.ai)- addresses, with its patented technology, one of the most important and heretofore intractable problems in the economy: the ability to efficiently build, maintain and change large scale software systems.
- TrustWrx (www.trustwrx.com)- the first low-cost, hands-free enterprise-class security service to protect the networks, computers and smart devices in connected homes, small businesses and smart cities.
- WinQuest, Inc. (www.winquest.app) - an augmented reality (AR) data collection platform; coupon hunting, and real-time advertising launching in 2021 as a platform designed to offer the company’s patent pending rewards-based system through the introduction of a mobile gaming application.
If you are currently raising capital and need to take any of the following steps, then you should seriously consider applying to present at this event in order to:
1) Go outside of your existing network of contacts to find investors.
2) Schedule an expensive national road trip to meet capital sources.
3) Pay to retain an investment banker or placement agent.
4) Find a cost-effective proven venue to locate new investors.
5) Accelerate the funding process to execute your business plan.
6) Move-on, as you are still waiting to hear back from investors, who should have provided the funding you needed by now.
Among multiple private investors and Family Offices, the conference will host Lima Ventures, Cottonwood Technology Fund, Angels4Women, Carlson Private Equity, Orange Investments, ALTS Capital, SMOK Ventures, BrightCap Ventures, Value Venture Capital, Williamette Valley Capital, SV Venture Group, Limitless Venture Group, Oltre Venture, Rhapsody Ventures, The Soriano Family Office, The Consumer VC, Presidio Ventures, Thornblade Capital, Wells Fargo Securities, Starta Ventures, BNY Melon, Eleven Ventures, Action Ventures Europe and other Venture Capital and Private Equity funds.
This highly-targeted venue can help you solve the three biggest problems in the fundraising process:
1) identifying qualified investors;
2) gaining credible entrée to them; and
3) meeting them under favorable circumstances. Moreover, the event drives the single most essential factor in getting funded quickly, and that is the ability to create contemporaneous interest among investors - which also can serve to significantly improve deal terms.
Please keep in mind that this event distinguishes itself from many other venues in several key respects. Here are a few of them:
1) Nearly 100% of the guests (not connected with the presenting companies) are active investors.
2) Presenting companies reach an international audience of qualified funding sources focusing on early-stage opportunities.
3) Only a few companies are featured on the program which provides for high visibility to investors.
4) The events are not sponsor-supported and accordingly not heavily populated with service providers.
5) There are no concurrent activities or competing presentations. All companies present to the entire audience.
6) Companies are never more than 10 to 20 minutes from their question/comment period after they present.
7) These are "deal-oriented" events. There are no panels or other distractions that keep the spotlight from the presenters.
8) The majority of the attendees are principals of the private equity or venture capital firms whom they represent.
9) Presenters can plan for the forums in advance as we provide confirmed guest information prior to the conference dates.
10) Featured companies benefit from the strong brand equity that we have built with investors over nearly 20 years.
If you believe that your company's potential is truly compelling and that management's vision can be effectively communicated, this private event will provide you with a unique national platform to get your message across in "One Place and in One Day" to active serious investors who want to see fundable deals.
More more information and to apply for Presentation Slot, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ticket type
5-Minute Company Presentation in front of the Investors at the ConferencePrice$1,500.00
- Ticket type
Full Presentation Package
Package including 10-minute Company Presentation at the Conference, Preparation of your Presentation and Individual Investor Follow-ups before the event.Price$2,450.00
- Ticket type
Featured Entrepreneur Guest
Non-presenting option for early-stage company owners who want to network with investors and see how they react to the pitches.Price$750.00
- Ticket type
- Ticket type