Real Estate Investment Conference
US Real Estate opportunities make sense now. Following the success of our most recent Real Estate Private Equity Conference, Starlight Capital & The Startup Club are thrilled to present the next edition of the event!
Time & Location
Nov 18, 2020, 11:00 AM EST
About the Event
US Real Estate opportunities make great investment sense now. Almost $20 Trillion are in cash and money market deposts earning less than One percent (1%). Following the success of our most recent Real Estate Private Equity Conference, Starlight Capital & The Startup Club are thrilled to present the next edition of this online event! Tune in to Make a Smart Move.
A select group of real estate investment and development companies will present their latest real estate investment opportunities to angel investors, investment professionals, family offices and private equity funds. US real estate professionals will share insights regarding capturing exceptional investment opportunities created by crises in real estate credit markets resulting in forced sales, foreclosures and white knight debt and equity opportunities.
● multi-family residential
● single family detached rental properties
● distressed new single family housing
● mobile home communities
● self-storage properties
● developed vacant land
The presenters will include:
- Creative Real Estate (www.creativerealestates.com) is the premier real estate education company in Alaska. Founded by local real estate investors, we have developed the systems, tools, educational platform and coaching program to accelerate new and existing real estate investor businesses.
- The GrowSpace Platform (www.growspace.services) is a system that enables us to dramatically increase the efficiency and profitability for the next generation of indoor farms. GrowSpace utilizes this advantage to provide commercial SQFT to a rapidly growing submarket, creating a powerful and proven system of calculated returns through the design and development of commercial real estate assets
- Family Communities is disrupting real estate development by having landholders and contractors as shareholders; we build-to-rent duplex communities for families at previously inconceivable profits for real estate, and when we IPO as a REIT, we will be the most profitable, and eventually, the largest, publicly traded REIT.
- The Dilweg Company (www.dilweg.com) is a vertically-integrated real estate manager headquartered in Durham, NC, investing directly in middle-market commercial office assets in the Southeast U.S.
With over 20 years of experience in organising investors networking events, Starlight Capital has helped startups raise over $1BN of funding with its network of over 100,000 investors. The Startup Club is an international community of over 70,000 entrepreneurs, organising funding events for startups around the world.
Past investor participants included Hartman Income REIT, Silverfern Real Estate Partners, SouthStar Bank, Acuity Partners, Murdock Capital Partners, Avis Realty Partners, Insight Properties LLC, Griffin Partners and many others!
RSVP: Stephen Brewer
Seeking additional nominations of real estate projects for investment up to $50 Million.
For FREE INVESTOR PASS please fill our 1-minute survey here https://forms.gle/NDNtGmhY2twNxCqr6
Please whitelist email@example.com as you will receive our two confirmation emails at that address. Thank you.
Featured Entrepreneur Guest
Non-presenting option for early-stage company owners who want to network with investors and see how they react to the pitches. Includes introduction at program, video posted on event homepage.$750.00
Full Presentation Package
Package including 5-minute Company Presentation at the Conference, Preparation of your Presentation and Individual Investor Follow-ups$2,450.00
For FREE INVESTOR PASS please fill out a 1-minute survey here https://forms.gle/NDNtGmhY2twNxCqr6$20.00