Private Equity Forums - Proptech and Real Estate, May 11, 2023.
Starlight Capital invites PropTech and Real Estate issuers to present their projects online to a group of business angels, high net worth investors, REITs, private equity funds and family offices from across the USA with over 22 years of experience. Contact: Bryan, email@example.com
Time & Location
May 11, 2023, 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM EDT
About the Event
The confirmed presenting companies to date include:
- Essential Growth Properties (http://www.essentialgrowth.com)
- Overmoon (https://www.overmoon.com/)
- Zirconia (https://zirconiainc.com/)
- Beacon Real Estate Group (https://bcnreg.com/)
- Versity Invest (https://versityinvest.com/)
- Appelman Group (https://www.appelmanproperties.com/)
- Blok Group (https://blokpartners.co/)
- Coast2Coast Equities, Inc. (https://www.coast-2coast.com/)
The opportunities presented can include, but not limited to:
● multi-family residential
● single family detached rental properties
● distressed new single family housing
● mobile home communities
● self-storage properties
● developed vacant land
● innovative real estate management projects
● proptech platforms, applications or funds
Agenda (noon EDT / 11 am Central / 10 Mountain / 9 Pacific - US and Canada)
12:00 Introduction by host
12:15 Company Presentations (5 minute overviews followed by 5 minutes of Q&A each)
13:30 Conclusion of presentations. Continued informal networking online and/or Sponsor talk.
From real estate investment funds to developers or even proptech ventures, the Proptech and Real Estate Investment Conference invites entrepreneurs to present their innovative projects and connect with relevant investors. Note: Entrepreneurs who are post-start-up stage, may apply to present to the group of angel investors by sending their executive summaries to Bryan Emerson at firstname.lastname@example.org and then scheduling a call with him at https://calendly.com/bryanemerson
Please review the websites of some of our outstanding past entrepreneur participants:
- Sealy Investment Securities (https://www.sealynet.com/) As a fourth-generation family-owned company, today Sealy is a recognized leader in acquiring, developing, and redeveloping, industrial/flex, regional distribution warehouse, and other industrial properties. We strive to provide solutions that create lasting value for our investors, our assets, our employees, and the communities we serve.
- The Dilweg Companies (https://www.dilweg.com/) Manages a portfolio of primarily commercial office assets valued at $1.1 billion across the rapidly growing Southeast U.S.
- The True Life Companies (https://www.thetruelifecompanies.com) Solution building is the hallmark of The True Life Companies. Formulating forward-looking strategies for new housing options, TTLC seeks to establish infill housing growth strategies evolved from insightful research, innovative planning, and creative collaboration. The team works to promote economic well-being for all stakeholders, designed to achieve a stable, sustainable response to the goals of our partners, and the needs of cities and their residents.
- Mason Equity Partners (http://masonequitypartners.com/) Raising $13.8 million to invest in a 94,000 sf Self Storage Development in West LA. The principals of Mason Equity Partners have developed, managed, or sold 10 infill self-storage assets, 1 entitled 37 story multifamily tower and a high rise office site. The firm holds the record for highest sales price per square foot for a self-storage asset in two submarkets: West Los Angeles ($700 psf) and San Francisco ($900 psf).
- Polara Capital (polaracapital.com) Specializes in private equity and debt for commercial real estate from $500,000 to $20,000,000 for investors and developers.
- Manufactured Housing Properties Inc. (http://www.mhproperties.com/)
- Invest US Legacy, LLC (http://investuslegacy.com/) A revolutionary, high tech, and AI powered real estate platform.
- KL Fund 1, LP (http://www.keyzielending.com/) A limited partnership seeking capital to invest in Single Family Residences for Rental properties, including townhomes, modular homes, mobile homes and detached homes.
- Rivercross Sports (https://hickorycreekcp.com/rivercross/) A youth sports Complex in Sevierville, TN to become one of the greatest travel sports destinations in the country.
- Creative Real Estate (https://www.creativerealestates.com/) The premier real estate education company in Alaska.
- The GrowSpace Platform (https://www.starlightcapital.co/event-info/www.growspace.services) A system that enables us to dramatically increase the efficiency and profitability for the next generation of indoor farms.
- MarketSpace Capital (http://www.marketspacecapital.com/) Creating more transparent, efficient ownership in high-quality commercial real estate opportunities nationwide.
- The San Diego Home Buyer (https://thesandiegohomebuyer.com/) Bringing life, joy, and value back to distressed homes and multi-units in San Diego County.
With over 22 years of experience in organising investors networking events, Starlight Capital has helped companies raise over $600 million of funding with its network of over 30,000 investors.
Mitch Posada is a Managing Partner of Founder Advisors. Founder Advisors works proactively with founder teams and provides the advisory and fractional work a company will need to overcome startup challenges. See www.founderadvisors.tech
James Watson is with Sales Catapult. The idea seems so obvious now: Create a path for experienced sales management professionals to become Outsourced Sales Leaders using proven tools and systems to serve small to mid-sized businesses. While “fractional” time consulting existed for CFOs and HR professionals. email@example.com
Bruce Badeau has acquired deep insights through decades of structuring a wide variety of business challenges, which he uses to solve many business problems (https://brucent.com/fser). firstname.lastname@example.org
Paul Claxton, Reciprocityroi.com
Paul Claxton (email@example.com) is a former U.S. Marine and Fortune 500 executive who co-founded Startup ROI. Startup ROI is a global innovation accelerator that helps AI founders build and grow ROI-driven products and scale their business from concept to market traction. Additionally, we build and incubate products from our ideation chamber, Startup Energy. Co-Founded by serial entrepreneurs and venture capitalists, Kiara Thomas of Konnectic Energy, and Paul Claxton of Reciprocity ROI, the accelerator ensures early founders have a solid foundation for growth in a number of areas such as access to staff, key partnerships, initial customers, financial backing, and essential resources. Additionally, the accelerator builds a community of mentors, investors, advisors, and like-minded founders to keep businesses on a steady growth trajectory to even greater ROI. Statistics and stories from the industry show that there is a pervasive support gap between the ROI – focused Venture Capitalists and the startups where they invest capital. Startups need a lot more support than just invested capital. We are not your typical entrepreneurs and investors. We only invest in companies we have closely worked with over time. Instead, we take senior operational or advisory roles, leveraging our revered reputation, experience, and network to drive, scale, and grow startups. Get Started. Go Up. Achieve ROI. Startup ROI.
Jim Huerta/The Nessa Group
Jim Huerta is with The Nessa Group, which is a consulting/advisory firm operated by experienced Senior and C-Suite Executives providing clients with the interdisciplinary communication proven skills and leadership guidance essential in designing and implementing strategies needed for client company’s growth and sustainability. See: www.thenessagroup.com. Huerta.firstname.lastname@example.org
Dan Conley is the Founder and Managing Director of the nationwide group, Angels + Life.Sci Investors Network, organized under www.NJAngels.net. CEOs who want Dan’s help raising capital onboard him as their OnCallCFO for Fundable Teams. Dan has produced millions of dollars for his CEO Clients, resulting in two Unicorns, and now there are two more in the making. For 30-years, Dan has run the non-profit educational & training institute: Entrepreneurs University programs www.EntreUniv.org. Dan and his Team of Angels, Coaches + Experts host monthly CEO Forums for promising Entrepreneurs, to help them prepare for, or improve their approach to capital providers. Dan helps make value-adding connections to resources, including to sources of capital resources – all with no strings attached. The best way to get in his door for a Fair Hearing with him & his Team is with a really good cover letter that explains what is in the deck and your Company's capitalization to date. DanConley@NJAngels.net
Alan Brody, Startupalooza
Alan Brody owns Startupalooza (https://www.linkedin.com/in/alanbrody/). Startupalooza is the entry point for startups looking to reach the nation’s Angel VC Investors. With online or live pitching events every Wednesday in 8 major cities, we make it easy to meet local and national early stage Investors. email@example.com
Great Point Capital
Great Point Capital (greatpointcapital.com): Based in Chicago, with additional offices throughout the states, Great Point Capital is a full-service investment firm, focused on providing investment advice, middle market investment banking and facilitating extensive trading resources nationally. The firm has spent decades developing into a platform for advisors, brokers, and bankers to leverage and serve investors. Great Point's technology and service menu was built to accommodate high net worth individuals, families, institutions, corporate clients and professional traders. Additionally, GPC showcases an expertise in a special purpose real estate transaction known as a DST which is highlighted by one of the most extensive platforms in the industry.
Standards of Participation:
1. All participants must sign in with both first and last name. No initials or nicknames. Others will be removed from the waiting room and can log back in, if they wish, with a full name.
2. The chat room is a space to ask good questions of our presenting companies. Also, all participants are welcome to post their names and Linked URLs. It is NOT a place to be negative or to advertise unsolicited services.
3. Free tickets are granted to active investors only. People who sign up for free but are not active investors can collaborate with us in other wise. Expect an email or call from us to discuss alternatives.
RSVP to secure your attendee slot now!
Standards of Participation: 1. All participants must sign in with both first and last name. No initials or nicknames. Others will be removed from the waiting room and can log back in, if they wish, with a full name. 2. The chat room is a space to ask good questions of our presenting companies. Also, all participants are welcome to post their names and Linked URLs. It is NOT a place to be negative or to advertise unsolicited services. 3. Free tickets are granted to active investors only.$0.00
Observers are very early-stage entrepreneurs. You will be able to post your name and LinkedIn profile URL in the chat box during the conference (but no commercial messages, please). Select Manual to pay with digital currency. All participants must sign in with both first and last name. No initials or nicknames. Others will be removed from the waiting room but can log back in, if they wish, with full name.$10.00
You will be able to post your name and LinkedIn profile URL in the chat box during the conference (but no commercial messages, please). For additional exposure, please contact us for Sponsorship options. Select Manual to pay with digital currency. All participants must sign in with both first and last name. No initials or nicknames. Others will be removed from the waiting room but can log back in, if they wish, with full name.$100.00