Private Equity Forums - Proptech and Real Estate, January 25, 2024
Starlight Capital invites PropTech and Real Estate issuers to present their projects online to a group of business angels, high net worth investors, REITs, private equity funds and family offices from across the USA with over 21 years of experience. Contact: Bryan, firstname.lastname@example.org
Time & Location
Jan 25, 2024, 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM EST
About the Event
The confirmed presenting companies to date include:
- Stoic Equity Partners (https://www.stoicep.com/)
- Astor Realty Capital (https://astorrealtycapital.com/)
- Mountain V Oil and Gas, Inc.
The opportunities presented can include, but not limited to:
● Distressed commercial
● Distressed multi-family residential
● single family detached rental properties
● mobile home communities
● self-storage properties
● developed vacant land
● innovative real estate management projects
● proptech platforms, applications or funds
Agenda (noon EDT / 11 am Central / 10 Mountain / 9 Pacific - US and Canada)
12:00 Introduction by host
12:15 Company Presentations (5 minute overviews followed by 5 minutes of Q&A each)
13:30 Conclusion of presentations. Continued informal networking online and/or Sponsor talk.
From real estate investment funds to developers or even proptech ventures, the Proptech and Real Estate Investment Conference invites entrepreneurs to present their innovative projects and connect with relevant investors. Note: Entrepreneurs who are post-start-up stage, may apply to present to the group of angel investors by sending their executive summaries to Bryan Emerson at email@example.com and then scheduling a call with him at https://calendly.com/bryanemerson
Please review the websites of some of our outstanding past entrepreneur participants:
- Sealy Investment Securities (https://www.sealynet.com/) As a fourth-generation family-owned company, today Sealy is a recognized leader in acquiring, developing, and redeveloping, industrial/flex, regional distribution warehouse, and other industrial properties. We strive to provide solutions that create lasting value for our investors, our assets, our employees, and the communities we serve.
- The Dilweg Companies (https://www.dilweg.com/) Manages a portfolio of primarily commercial office assets valued at $1.1 billion across the rapidly growing Southeast U.S.
- The True Life Companies (https://www.thetruelifecompanies.com) Solution building is the hallmark of The True Life Companies. Formulating forward-looking strategies for new housing options, TTLC seeks to establish infill housing growth strategies evolved from insightful research, innovative planning, and creative collaboration. The team works to promote economic well-being for all stakeholders, designed to achieve a stable, sustainable response to the goals of our partners, and the needs of cities and their residents.
- Mason Equity Partners (http://masonequitypartners.com/) Raising $13.8 million to invest in a 94,000 sf Self Storage Development in West LA. The principals of Mason Equity Partners have developed, managed, or sold 10 infill self-storage assets, 1 entitled 37 story multifamily tower and a high rise office site. The firm holds the record for highest sales price per square foot for a self-storage asset in two submarkets: West Los Angeles ($700 psf) and San Francisco ($900 psf).
- Polara Capital (polaracapital.com) Specializes in private equity and debt for commercial real estate from $500,000 to $20,000,000 for investors and developers.
- Manufactured Housing Properties Inc. (http://www.mhproperties.com/)
- Invest US Legacy, LLC (http://investuslegacy.com/) A revolutionary, high tech, and AI powered real estate platform.
- KL Fund 1, LP (http://www.keyzielending.com/) A limited partnership seeking capital to invest in Single Family Residences for Rental properties, including townhomes, modular homes, mobile homes and detached homes.
- Rivercross Sports (https://hickorycreekcp.com/rivercross/) A youth sports Complex in Sevierville, TN to become one of the greatest travel sports destinations in the country.
- Creative Real Estate (https://www.creativerealestates.com/) The premier real estate education company in Alaska.
- The GrowSpace Platform (https://www.starlightcapital.co/event-info/www.growspace.services) A system that enables us to dramatically increase the efficiency and profitability for the next generation of indoor farms.
- MarketSpace Capital (http://www.marketspacecapital.com/) Creating more transparent, efficient ownership in high-quality commercial real estate opportunities nationwide.
- The San Diego Home Buyer (https://thesandiegohomebuyer.com/) Bringing life, joy, and value back to distressed homes and multi-units in San Diego County.
With over 22 years of experience in organising investors networking events, Starlight Capital has helped companies raise over $600 million of funding with its network of over 30,000 investors.
Find out about the The Global Capital Network Investor Conference by contacting Brad Turner at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mitch Posada is a Managing Partner of Founder Advisors. Founder Advisors works proactively with founder teams and provides the advisory and fractional work a company will need to overcome startup challenges. See www.founderadvisors.tech
Bruce Badeau has acquired deep insights through decades of structuring a wide variety of business challenges, which he uses to solve many business problems (https://brucent.com/fser). email@example.com
Jim Huerta/The Nessa Group
Jim Huerta is with The Nessa Group, which is a consulting/advisory firm operated by experienced Senior and C-Suite Executives providing clients with the interdisciplinary communication proven skills and leadership guidance essential in designing and implementing strategies needed for client company’s growth and sustainability. See: www.thenessagroup.com. Huerta.firstname.lastname@example.org
Dan Conley is the Founder and Managing Director of the nationwide group, Angels + Life.Sci Investors Network, organized under www.NJAngels.net. CEOs who want Dan’s help raising capital onboard him as their OnCallCFO for Fundable Teams. Dan has produced millions of dollars for his CEO Clients, resulting in two Unicorns, and now there are two more in the making. For 30-years, Dan has run the non-profit educational & training institute: Entrepreneurs University programs www.EntreUniv.org. Dan and his Team of Angels, Coaches + Experts host monthly CEO Forums for promising Entrepreneurs, to help them prepare for, or improve their approach to capital providers. Dan helps make value-adding connections to resources, including to sources of capital resources – all with no strings attached. The best way to get in his door for a Fair Hearing with him & his Team is with a really good cover letter that explains what is in the deck and your Company's capitalization to date. DanConley@NJAngels.net
Alan Brody, Startupalooza
Alan Brody owns Startupalooza (https://www.linkedin.com/in/alanbrody/). Startupalooza is the entry point for startups looking to reach the nation’s Angel VC Investors. With online or live pitching events every Wednesday in 8 major cities, we make it easy to meet local and national early stage Investors. email@example.com
Standards of Participation:
1. All participants must sign in with both first and last name. No initials or nicknames. Others will be removed from the waiting room and can log back in, if they wish, with a full name.
2. The chat room is a space to ask good questions of our presenting companies. Also, all participants are welcome to post their names and Linked URLs. It is NOT a place to be negative or to advertise unsolicited services.
3. Free tickets are granted to active investors only. People who sign up for free but are not active investors can collaborate with us in other wise. Expect an email or call from us to discuss alternatives.
RSVP to secure your attendee slot now!
Standards of Participation: 1. All participants must sign in with both first and last name. No initials or nicknames. Others will be removed from the waiting room and can log back in, if they wish, with a full name. 2. The chat room is a space to ask good questions of our presenting companies. Also, all participants are welcome to post their names and Linked URLs. It is NOT a place to be negative or to advertise unsolicited services. 3. Free tickets are granted to active investors only.$0.00
Observers tend to be very early-stage entrepreneurs and business professionals. You will be able to post your name and LinkedIn profile URL in the chat box during the conference (but no commercial messages, please) and you can join the open mic. Select Manual if you want to pay with digital currency. All participants must sign in with both first and last name. No initials or nicknames. Others will be removed from the waiting room but can log back in, if they wish, with full name.$20.00