Private Equity Forums - Technology - January 26, 2023
Starlight Capital, Inc. has managed for 22 years an angel network of some 30,000 individual investors who meet online monthly to review and invest in promising growing companies. We are hosting an investor networking event for technology companies.
Time & Location
Jan 26, 2023, 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM EST
About the Event
Note: Entrepreneurs who are post-start-up stage, may apply to present to the group of angel investors by sending their executive summaries to Bryan Emerson at firstname.lastname@example.org and then scheduling a call with him at https://calendly.com/bryanemerson
Starlight Capital is pleased to invite you to our upcoming on-line forum where we feature compelling, innovative companies to meet interested investors. Our format includes no industry speakers, rankings, or judging. It is strictly presentations and Q and A with carefully vetted companies of interest.
A select group of Science based and Deep Tech companies will present their investment opportunities to angel investors, investment professionals, family offices and private equity funds. We’ll feature disruptive Scientific innovation as well as more traditional Deep Tech including Robotics, AI, Material Science, Blockchain, IIoT, and Aerospace.
Confirmed presenters are:
- Piersica, Inc. (www.piersica.com)
- aero (https://myaero.app/)
- Lock Trust, Inc.
- Bridge Therapeutics (www.bridgetherapeutics.com)
- Humanitarian Physicians Empowerment Community (https://www.hpec.io/)
- BlackRock (https://www.blackrock.com/us/individual)
Agenda (noon EDT / 11 am Central / 10 Mountain / 9 Pacific - US and Canada)
12:00 Introduction by host
12:15 Company Presentations (5 minute overviews followed by 5 minutes of Q&A each)
13:30 Conclusion of presentations. Continued informal networking online and/or Sponsor talk.
If you are currently raising capital, Starlight Capital helps in a variety of ways, depending on your needs. We can:
1) Expand your existing network of contacts to find investors.
2) Prepare or give you effective templates for offering documents, executive summaries, video and PowerPoint presentations.
3) Provide personalized introductions to investors
4) Provide call center staffers for cold calls or warm calls.
5) Serve as an investment banker or placement agent through Great Point Capital.
6) Accelerate your funding, registration, and documentation processes so you can execute your business plan.
Over 22 years, our in-person and on-line conferences have attracted individual and private equity investors. For an extensive list, please see https://www.starlightcapital.co/event-registrants
In addition, you can find 20 pages of testimonials from prior presenters https://www.starlightcapital.co/testimonials
This event distinguishes itself from many other on-line events in several key respects. Here are a few of them:
1) Nearly 100% of the guests (not connected with the presenting companies) are active investors.
2) Quality presenting companies
3) Only a few companies are featured on the program which provides for high visibility to investors.
4) There are no concurrent activities or competing presentations. All companies present to the entire audience.
5) Company presentations are immediately followed by a question/answer period.
6) These are "deal-oriented" events. There are no panels or speakers that keep the spotlight from the presenters.
7) The majority of the attendees are principals of the private equity or venture capital firms whom they represent.
8) Featured companies benefit from the strong brand equity that we have built with investors over nearly 20 years.
If you believe that your company's potential is truly compelling and that management's vision can be effectively communicated, this private event will provide you with a unique platform to get your message across in "One Place and in One Day" to active serious investors who want to see fundable deals. Follow up and sales are up to you.
In order to make the event as transparent as possible to potential Presenters, we provide confirmed guest information in advance when it is available. In evaluating the value of this event as platform to showcase a company, we encourage entrepreneurs to look at the websites of the prior investment organizations listed on the event site. It provides detailed information on their portfolio companies, industry preferences, funding capabilities and investment criteria.
Links to recent participants can be found at https://www.starlightcapital.co/event-registrants
Here is a link to those companies that either Starlight or Bryan Emerson funded or helped get funding: https://www.starlightcapital.co/about-1
Here is a link to those companies that I assisted with their funding through conferences: https://www.starlightcapital.co/testimonials-new
Recordings of some of our past events can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5Q1cMRzIycEkN--xh_1szw
Standards of Participation:
1. All participants must sign in with both first and last name. No initials or nicknames. Others will be removed from the waiting room and can log back in, if they wish, with a full name.
2. The chat room is a space to ask good questions of our presenting companies. Also, all participants are welcome to post their names and Linked URLs. It is NOT a place to be negative or to advertise unsolicited services.
3. Free tickets are granted to active investors only. People who sign up for free but are not active investors can collaborate with us in other wise. Expect an email or call from us to discuss alternatives.
The presenter registration fee includes all expenses (server space, technician, virtual host, hardware) related to your participation in the online event, in addition to the following:
• Help in preparation for the event (templates and review of documents, video, and Q and A).
• Presentation at the event and live Q&A interaction
• Investor contacts after the event
• Additional exposure through our extensive network
Our Supporters are:
- Founder Advisors, www.founderadvisors.tech
- Hudes Communications, www.hudescommunications.com
- Bruce Badeau, https://brucent.com/fser
- Reciprocity ROI, www.Reciprocityroi.com
- The Nessa Group, www.thenessagroup.com
- CapitalInventures, www.capitalinventures.com
- The SOS Group Inc., https://sos-businessstrategies.ac-page.com/sos-strategic-business-coaching
- Angels + Life.Sci Investors Network, www.NJAngels.net
- Startupalooza, www.Startupalooza.com
Please review the websites of somoure of outstanding past entrepreneur participants:
- MRG HEALTH (https://mrghealth.com/)
- CargoChief (https://cargochief.com/)
- Openegrid (www.openegrid.com)
- Identity Foods (https://identitylife.com/)
- Motos America
-Eye Go (Healthcare), https://eye-go.com/
-i-Lumen Sci (Healthcare), https://www.i-lumenscientific.com/
- Smartec Products, LLC / Pawport (Retail/Pets), https://getpawport.com/
- MicroMGx (Healthcare), https://www.micromgx.com/
- Aspen Ice (Retail/Grocery), https://www.aspenice.com/
- Grabbr, Inc. (IT), https://grabbr.com/
- New Data Ventures (Crypto Mining), https://managedcryptomining.com/
- Issuer Pixel (Equity Funding Platform), https://issuerpixel.com/
- NTS Innovations (Nanotechnology), https://www.ntsinnovations.com/
- MorningBreeze (Healthcare), https://www.morning-breeze.ca/
- Varon Vehicles (Aviation), https://www.varonvehicles.com/
- CFC Volante AirCAR (Aviation), https://www.cfc-aircar.com/
- Mobicard Inc (Software), https://freemobicard.com/
- Real Rolty (Real Estate), https://realrolty.com/
There is no fee to watch the Livestreaming portion of this event or to view it afterwards on YouTube. Therefore, DO NOT click on any links asking you for pay a fee to watch either. Report any such offers to us and we will take appropriate action.
For more information: Bryan Emerson, President, email@example.com, 1 907 795 5586
1. All participants must sign in with both first and last name. No initials or nicknames. 2. The chat room is a space to ask good questions of our presenting companies. Also, all participants are welcome to post their names and LinkedIn URLs. It is NOT a place to be negative or to advertise unsolicited services. 3. Free tickets are granted to active investors only. People who sign up for free but are not active investors can collaborate with us otherwise.$0.00
Observers tend to be business professionals and very early-stage entrepreneurs. Select Manual to pay with digital currency. You will be able to post your name and LinkedIn profile URL in the chat box during the conference (but no commercial messages, please). All participants must sign in with both first and last name. No initials or nicknames. Others will be removed from the waiting room but can log back in, if they wish, with full name.$10.00