Starlight Capital Technology Investment Forum
Starlight Capital, Inc. presents an investor networking event for technology companies. Starlight has hosted more than 100 similar conferences over 21 years.
Time & Location
May 13, 2021, 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM EDT
Zoom Online Conference
About the Event
Starlight Capital is pleased to invite you to be considered for our upcoming on-line forum where we feature compelling, innovative companies to meet interested investors.
Our format includes no industry speakers, sponsor pitches, rankings, or judging. It is strictly presentations and Q and A with carefully vetted companies of interest.
12:00 Introduction by host
12:15 Company Presentations (5 minute overviews followed by 5 minutes of Q&A each)
13:30 Conclusion of presentations. Continued informal networking online.
0ur presenters include:
1. PixSpan (https://www.pixspan.com/)
2. Mobicard Inc. (Stock Ticker: PTOP) (https://www.linkedin.com/company/mobicard-inc.)
4. Xeniapp (xeniapp.com)
5. Ai/ML Technology Solutions (aimltechnologysolutions.com)
6. Pinochle, LLC (rezilyens.com)
Featured Entrepreneur Guests: Own Your Government (http://ownyourgov.com/), Arbitrator Intelligence (https://arbitratorintelligence.com/), Posh Fancy (www.poshfancy.com), Varsgen (https://varsgen.com/), Weed Inc. (https://weedincusa.com/).
Sponsor: Atlas Digital Partners (atlasdigitalpartners.com) in association with Starlight Capital is pleased to invite you to TechRising.live (https://techrising.live/). This unique event will start one hour before the Company Presentations. TechRising brings together tech leaders with investors from across the country. The first portions of this event will showcase SaaS companies and leaders who will share their war stories and lessons learned.
Sponsor: Great Point Capital (greatpointcapital.com): Based in Chicago, with additional offices throughout the states, Great Point Capital is a full-service investment firm, focused on providing investment advice, middle market investment banking and facilitating extensive trading resources nationally. The firm has spent decades developing into a platform for advisors, brokers, and bankers to leverage and serve investors. Great Point's technology and service menu was built to accommodate high net worth individuals, families, institutions, corporate clients and professional traders. Additionally, GPC showcases an expertise in a special purpose real estate transaction known as a DST which is highlighted by one of the most extensive platforms in the industry.
The presenter registration fee includes all expenses (server space, technician, virtual host, hardware) related to your participation in the online event, in addition to the following:
• Help in preparation for the event (templates and review of documents, video, and Q and A).
• Presentation at the event and live Q&A interaction
• Investor contacts after the event
• Additional exposure through our extensive network
If you are currently raising capital, Starlight Capital helps in a variety of ways, depending on your needs. We can:
1) Expand your existing network of contacts to find investors.
2) Prepare or give you effective templates for offering documents, executive summaries, video and PowerPoint presentations.
3) Provide personalized introductions to investors
4) Provide call center staffers for cold calls or warm calls.
4) Serve as an investment banker or placement agent through Great Point Capital.
5) Accelerate your funding, registration, and documentation processes so you can execute your business plan.
Over 20 years, our in-person and on-line conferences have attracted individual and private equity investors. For an extensive list, please see https://www.starlightcapital.co/event-registrants
In addition, you can find 20 pages of testimonials from prior presenters https://www.starlightcapital.co/testimonials
This event distinguishes itself from many other on-line events in several key respects. Here are a few of them:
1) Nearly 100% of the guests (not connected with the presenting companies) are active investors.
2) Presenting companies .
3) Only a few companies are featured on the program which provides for high visibility to investors.
4) The events are not populated with service providers other than those whom we have identified as active investors, too.
5) There are no concurrent activities or competing presentations. All companies present to the entire audience.
6) Company presentations are immediately followed by a question/answer period.
7) These are "deal-oriented" events. There are no panels or speakers that keep the spotlight from the presenters.
8) The majority of the attendees are principals of the private equity or venture capital firms whom they represent.
9) Featured companies benefit from the strong brand equity that we have built with investors over nearly 20 years.
If you believe that your company's potential is truly compelling and that management's vision can be effectively communicated, this private event will provide you with a unique platform to get your message across in "One Place and in One Day" to active serious investors who want to see fundable deals. Follow up and sales are up to you.
In order to make the event as transparent as possible to potential Presenters, we provide confirmed guest information in advance when it is available. In evaluating the value of this event as platform to showcase a company, we encourage entrepreneurs to look at the websites of the prior investment organizations listed on the event site. It provides detailed information on their portfolio companies, industry preferences, funding capabilities and investment criteria. Links to recent participants can be found at https://www.starlightcapital.co/event-registrants. Here is a link to those companies that either I funded or helped get funding: https://www.starlightcapital.co/about-us Here is a link to those companies that I assisted with their funding through conferences: https://www.starlightcapital.co/testimonials Recordings of some of our past events can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5Q1cMRzIycEkN--xh_1szw
For more information: Bryan Emerson, President, firstname.lastname@example.org, 1 713 234 1531
- Ticket type
Presentation Slot (5 mins)
The fee for a guaranteed Standard Presenter Slot is $1,500, which includes a five-minute, pre-recorded Power Point supported video presentation to the entire audience of investors followed by a dedicated five minute live question and answer session. Over our twenty year plus history with some one hundred consecutive fully-booked events behind us, the cost/benefit and potential value of our prestigious investor forums is well-documented.Price$1,500.00
- Ticket type
Presentation Package (10 mins)
Package including 10-minute Company Presentation at the Conference, Preparation of your Presentation and Individual Investor Follow-ups before the event. Note: We reserve the right to de-register and refund any registrant whom we deem inappropriate for any reason for this venue. By registering, you agree to accept our decision as final.Price$2,450.00
- Ticket type
Featured Entrepreneur Guest
Non-presenting option for early-stage company owners who want to network with investors and see how they react to the pitches. Being showcased as a Featured Entrepreneur Guest is an affordable way to make an impact with investors at the event. The host will introduce you personally and profile the company at the end of the presentations. In addition, your company name and website will be featured on the registration website (time permitting).Price$750.00
- Ticket type
- Ticket type
- Ticket type
Partner AdWords Plan
Starlight Capital, Inc. has used AdWords to help attract new investor attendees to its events since 2006. It has tested thousands of keywords and hundreds of text, image and video ads over many dozens of campaigns. We are now offering this expertise to our Partners with keywords and outreach for them. This program invests eighty percent of your budget in as many impressions of your keywords as it can secure for your net budget before the event.Price$500.00